The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy 11th Anni Babe {Dec. 2011}

Eleven years have come and gone. I can't quite believe it. 
We have accomplished so many things together.
We have four beautiful children, and one on the way. 
We have shared 4 different places we have called home together. 
We have experienced some lows and many highs. 
We have laughed together, cried together, prayed together, worried together, and have shared so many wonderful experiences of life. 
We have grown and formed  a special unbreakable bond. 
We have shared the many experiences that come from parenthood. 
We have played, vacayed, and been content to sit at home. 
We have continued to date and  have found time to continually grow in our relationship. 
We have done so many many things, but I think the greatest thing we have accomplished is doing all these things together.
You are my partner in crime, my confidante, my rock, and my best friend.
Life wouldn't be so simply wonderful, so beautifully sweet, and so worth it without you by my side!
I love you babe!
Eternally yours,
Bon

No comments: