The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Thursday, May 29, 2008

WINNER..Or should I say WINNERS!!!



So I put everyones name, who commented on my contest blog, in a hat and pulled one out! So the winner is ~


CONGRATULATIONS Kari! (Email your address, etc, again to my email address just to make sure I have it! And if you want a specific quote let me know!) And I will ALSO be mailing with your framed quote another handmade creation just for you!

I was feeling kind of bad to mail out just one since they are fairly simple to make and since I also had so many people comment! So I decided to draw one more name out. This winner will receive one of the above quote creations!! The second winner is~



So Bri Harris make sure you email me your mailing address also so I can get yours in the mail!

Thank you to all who participated. This was fun for me, as I hope it was fun for you! I am excited to get these out and be watching for another contest down the road!!

Happy Bloggings!!
{New Picture Post below~}

9 comments:

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Yah to those who won....
~love Ali

Lisah said...

Boo for me not winning!!! I am so jealous! I will now be forced to make my own!!!

Becca said...

annoying . . .

kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kari said...

NO WAY... I never win anything. YAA! This is very cool, thank you for doing the contest in the first place and then picking that lucky piece of paper that had my name on it.

Ive really enjoy your blog, I leave it always wanting to be a better person. Im pretty positive there are few people like you in this world. I always thought Beau deserved the best and Im so grateful he found it in you.

Thank you again and I will email you my address.

gina said...

whoohoo to the winners! I just love contests. But since I didn't win... I have a proposition for you Bonnie Jo. I will trade you a framed quote for a new bottle of my outrageous shampoo and conditioner...Yes; I wanted a frame that bad :) If not, no biggie. I will enjoy my delicious smelling discontinued hair products all to myself.

chrisnbri said...

Thank you so much for drawing my name, yeah! I am so excited to get it I am in desperate need of beautiful decorations Thanks again! i will email you my address!

Christina said...

Congrats to the winners. That was fun, thanks Bonnie!

Anonymous said...

So, I totally should have won! I guess you explained it really good so I can always try my hand at it. Thanks for the comment and they are digital scrapbook pages, even though I don't really print them off, just use them for blogging. Some of them are already layouts and I just tweak them a bit. I wish I could take full credit because they are way cute.