The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Canyon pictures and Fun


I took the kids for another drive up the canyon. We packed a picnic lunch but when we got up to our destination, of course being the space case mother I am, I had forgotten their lunch! HA! So we just had a fun drive instead! The kids of course had to "rock find" and I have lots of new ones in my yard from there "collection"! I was able to get some cute shots of the kiddos too! (Always a bonus in my book)



I enjoy taking drives so much! Beau has been "On call" since the beginning of the month so we can't leave cell phone range. But luckily only one more week of "On call" and hiking and camping for us can begin! Nothing clears my head more quickly, or brings me peace of mind, then getting out in nature and exploring all of God's beautiful creations!! The scenery is so amazing here. I don't think I could ever get enough! I love being outside with the kiddos! I need it as much as they do!

12 comments:

Lisah said...

It looks so beautiful where you go. I need to take the kids on a drive and do the same thing! They are so cute!

The Coonsters said...

What can I say I have such cute grandkids... love you guys...mom

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

These pictures are the cutest! I love that you told me how to use that photo thing, it is so much fun!! I just posted more as well! I miss you so much, I wish you guys could get away again! I don't know if I'll be up to driving any time soon! Only 10 More weeks, I can't wait!

Kellie said...

You have the most photogenic kiddies! What photo editing software do you use?

Christina said...

WOW! The pictures are absolutely adorable!! You are incredible with the camera. I just think you have the cutest little family too. Life is wonderful,huh?

The Gray Gang said...

Stinking cute pictures. I LOVE THEM! It helps that the people in them are absolutly adorable!

kari said...

Hey Bonnie,
First off I wanted to say thank you for the very sweet comments you put on my blog (that I havent touched since I about started it)

I love that picture that you did of the kids in sepia. It is awesome, you captured them pefectly. You really should put that in a photo contest. You always make me want to get out my camera and just start shooting.

P.S I love how you always do the girls hair so cute.

jen said...

amen to needing outside time as much as our kids!! I go crazy staying inside when it's nice outside!

The Reeder Raiders said...

Bonnie,
You want to talk about cute kids, wow your kids are beautiful. hope to see you all soon. Oh, wait July isn't coming fast enough. CRAP!!!!
oh well. Love you,
Lori

gina said...

Bonnie I just love you! You are such an amazing woman and a wonderful momma!

The Hammers said...

I need to get my kids out and take cute pics of them. Your kids are so photogenic, AND CUTE CUTE CUTE! I'm really mad I didn't win your contest because now that means I have to make my own cute framed phrase. Just kidding. I love them and since they are so easy to make, I will get right on that. Right after I clean house, and babysit 5 kids all day. Lucky me huh! Have a great day! Casie

Sutton Family said...

Looks awesome as always. I love all your pictures. What software are you using to edit and enhance, if you don't mind?
April