The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Savanah May

Here is my beautiful girl! I got some special shots of her on the day of her Kindergarten graduation! She really is such a sweetheart and has a huge heart towards other people. She is always including others and is so quick to appease those around her!



Savanah did such a good job at her graduation! She looked so beautiful in her dress Grandma made. She was so excited and kept saying (In her words) " I am a little bit nervous, but really excited too!" I can't believe she will be seven this year and soon be in First grade!

Here are a few small clips from her graduation:


(Savanah's Part)



(dance)





We couldn't have asked for a better teacher for Savanah! Many of you know how paranoid I am and how worried I get about my children. Before school started Beau and I prayed that Savanah would get the teacher who best suited her. And soon after Savanah started school I knew right away the the Lord answered our prayers! Mrs. Pugh is amazing! She loves her teacher so much! And Beau and I think she Mrs. Pugh is the greatest also!!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

It's so crazy that our girls are growing up, where does the time go?! I want to know though...did you cry at graduation?!!! Savanah is so adorable and I can see what a great job you are doing with your family! Tell her "Congratulations!!" for me!

{Lindsey} said...

What a beautiful girl Savanah is, she is almost as beautiful as her mom. The pictures you took of her were so cute, you have such talent!
It's crazy to think that the girls are going to be in first grade. I have a feeling that this is where the time just really starts flying by, I don't know if I am ready.

Lisah said...

She is so so so cute! She is just growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday she was the cutest little bald baby! The pictures of her are so good. You are very talented!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I hate how grown up she looks! I wish they could stay little forever! She is becoming quite the young lady and has her mom's long, luscious legs!! Thes pics are so cute, i need you to tell me how to do that picture thing again!

The Prettymans said...

Savannah is growing up so fast! I love her hair in the pictures. You'll have to teach me all the tricks of how to do hair for a girl when we have ours :)

Devyn said...

she did look so beautiful! i cant believe how fast they grow up!

Christina said...

I know everyone is saying it, but she really is so cute & beautiful. She looks mature & very very sweet. Sometimes you can see it even through pictures without even knowing the person. Congrats to Savannah for graduating kindergarten!

Genessa said...

She has grown up so much since you guys have left. I sure do miss watching your kids grow. What beautiful kids you have Bonnie and Beau. You guys are such a great example for Adam and I. The ideas that you have are so amazing. Love you guys.
Genessa

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Yeah Savanah, you look so old and grown up...on to first grade, you're going to love it
love Aunt Ali

Becca said...

The picture with the cat is my favorite! She is so cute, Bon--I can't believe all those baby teeth she still has!

jenn said...

love it bon!~ she is soo cute! you are a great mom! (: