The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Family Day









On Thursday we decided to have a special family night. Beau got home late Monday night and the kids wanted to have another family night, but with him. So we decided to make pizza's. The kids love choosing their own toppings. Kennedy Likes lots of everything. Savanah like Pepperoni and Cheese, and Caleb just cheese! I always make mine a veggie lovers. A little oil, lots of vegetables, spinach, and a little feta cheese! Yummy!!

Then we all went outside and helped clean up the backyard. Caleb and Daddy tilled the garden. Savanah raked the grass, Kennedy cleaned the rock~HA~ and I mowed! We got the garden all ready and the kids and I planted their box with lettuce, onions, carrots, and peas!







To top of the fun evening we had watermelon! I love working together as a family and including the kids in things that need to get done! It makes them take better care of the yard and also appreciate the value of working together!

11 comments:

Joy said...

You guys look like you always have so much fun together! I love it.
And your lawn is so green and you have a garden!

{Lindsey} said...

What a fun night! I absolutely love your new garden and the fence around it. That was alot of hard work! You guys are going to be eating lots of yummy stuff come harvest time.

Lisah said...

Your garden is going to be so nice! And there is nothing better than Watermelon!!! Yummy!

gina said...

I'm in love with your garden!!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

You have been a busy blogger! That pizza looks so yummy. I hink we might just have to copy your fab idea for family night!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

It was supposed to say think, not hink! Gosh dang computer!!!

jen said...

Wow! I thought my garden was big! I wish I lived closer to you so you could give me gardening advice!!

SueAnn said...

That is a huge garden!! There is nothing better that home grown veggies!!!

The Gray Gang said...

Yummy! Their watermelon looks so juicy! I love this time of year! Looks like tons of fun!

Jenny said...

Fun! Those pizzas look yummy!

Becca said...

Your garden looks amazing, Boogity. I love the white picket fence. And I love love loooove feta cheese--wish you could grow that in your garden :).

My garden's three acres . . . sooooo, it's just a little bit bigger than yours . . . and I have a feta farm, sooooo I harvest 30 million bushels of feta every year, soooo . . . I've just got a green thumb . . . two green thumbs and my big toes are green too, sooooo . . . I'm the jolly green giant's girlfriend, soooooo . . .