The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My sweet Husband

It has been 3 weeks since Scarlett has been here. I haven't gotten out at all. I think I may have a little bit of baby blues. That and the fact that my body is so tired from chasing around all 5 kiddos, I haven't felt like doing much. My sweet husband knows how relaxing it is to me to take a drive and "nature watch", as I like to call it, so he suggested that we all go for a little drive. It was exactly what I needed. Taking pictures and being outside has a natural calming effect on me.
Beau is always so thoughtful and helpful. I love him so much. He always knows exactly how to help me.
He picked a perfect day to go for a drive too. We saw so many beautiful things.
I wanted to get in front of this slithering snake, but was to scared.
 We saw lots of beautiful hawks and even an eagle too.
 The place we parked to picnic had a gazillion lizards.The kids were in heaven.
 And I was loving watching all the beautiful birds.
This little drive was perfect.


 I just love this beautiful earth!


No comments: