The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Monday, July 19, 2010

June

So much happened in June. But a few important highlights are ..................
FATHER'S DAY

I know it is cliche' to say, but who cares, my husband really is the BEST!
He is such an incredible dad! Always hands on. He knows when to be loving and when to be stern.  Our children respect him and love him so much! I respect and love him so much!
We had a perfect family day together. We topped off the evening by watching the SUN SET as a family!
It was  a perfect ending to such a great day!







And another important event.....
My HUSBANDS 34th Birthday!
(he's old, I know!:))


We had a fun bbq at a friends house and celebrated Beau and my friends birthday!
Then just spent a lazy quite evening together at home. 
Oh I l love this man and all of these cute children! I feel incredibly blessed!


We still have lots more to post about! So keep checking back!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Lovin all the posts. I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. :) Love all the photos girl. Am so glad you've been able to spend time with your sista's. What a fun summer!!