My friend Gina gave me the idea to post "My Favorite Things." Oprah has them and I am sure we all do too! So here is a list of the top ten items (in no specific order) I couldn't live without, and that I would buy for everyone if I were made of money:
1. My Kitchenaide - Long gone are the days of mixing with a spoon or with a ratty tatty ole' mixer. Can I see DANGER! I make sweets now way more often then I use to, maybe they are the reason for my recent weight gain? hmmmmm.
2. Queen Helene Oatmeal and Honey sugar scrub - One word -REJUVENATING!!! Seriously try this stuff! You can get it at Sally's Beauty supply. You use it two to three times a week and your face feels so soft and healthy!
3. Matrixx Sleek Look Shampoo and Conditioner - I will never buy cheap shampoo and conditioner again! This stuff is amazing. I have been growing my hair out and expect the stylist to tell me every time I need to chop a lot off. But she usually takes less than an inch! I swear it keeps my hair moisturized and healthy!! (And let's not forget my stylish, silky, sheen looking locks of hair-hahaha)
4.Spic and Span - o.k. I don't need to say much about this since I already devoted a whole post to it! But try it- it works!!
5. Kirby Vacuum
- Yes I am freakish in my vacuuming ways! I love to vacuum- it is the greatest chore ever. If Only I felt that way about the rest of my house work! Unfortunately-hint hint dad- I don't have this latest model, but oh the fun I would have if I did!! HA!
6.Scented candles - I have always been a candle person. I always have a candle burning and buy them in large quantities when I run out. I like spice smells, and baking smells- nothing fruity, herbal, or aromatherapy smelling! I love Hazelnut, Banana Nut Bread, Apples and Spice, and Toasted Cinnamon the most!
7. Zap it - I love this face wash and also- hint hint mom- need more. It is made by Melaleuca and works well. It is soft, gentle, and effective! I am a firm believer in washing your face every night.
8. Glazewear by Avon
- I love Avon's Glazewear lip gloss. I wear the Berry cool the most, but love all the colors and can't seem to quit buying them.
9. Victoria Secret Pink Sweat Pants
- These are my favorite sweats ever. They are so cute and comfy and well everybody needs at least one pair!
10.Ralph Lauren Feather Down Comforter
- (or any kind) There is nothing like snuggling down for the night, or curling up in bed to read a good book, surrounded by a luxurious feather down comforter. I sleep so much better. I have the most vivid dreams and just have a hard time getting off my bed in the morning because it is soooooo comfortable!!
And there you have it! The things I would love to buy for everyone with Oprah's money. These are a few of the things I use daily and can't live without! Try them and tell me what you think!:) Now I want all of you to post "Your Favorite things" too!!
2 weeks ago