The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Especially Grateful For

Every Sunday I am going to start posting pictures of what I am GRATEFUL for.
This Sunday I am GRATEFUL for .........

This fury man

He is so good to me!

This sassy girl


She keeps me on my toes and keeps me smiling.

This handsome boy



He keeps me laughing with his witty sense of humor!

This beautiful daughter



She reminds me every day of the rewards of being a mother!

This messy face



He snuggles me everday and makes me feel loved!

I am GRATEFUL for these five beautiful people who get to be part of my life everyday!
My life is richly blessed because they are mine!

What are you GRATEFUL for?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! I too am so grateful for my family they are my everything.

gina said...

I'm grateful for my family and for life!

Christina said...

I'm most grateful for the same thing...a wonderful husband and kids to love everyday!!

You are all so beautiful! What a great little fam you have!