First of all...look at this amazingly fabulous cake that Beau's buddy Tim Stevens and his wife made him! I could not have done this!! Thank you so much!! Beau loved it and refused to eat it because of it's perfection! HA It really is beyond fabulous! Thank you guys~ it was such a GREAt surprise!!
Now to warn you~
WARNING THE FOLLOWING POST MAY NOT BE FOR THE WEAK IN HEART, OR FAINT IN STOMACH !!
(please give caution to gushy, romantic, love sick notions, of affection from me!)
Sorry...I hope I didn't make any of you vomit from the title of my post. Beau and I use to mock people who used really weird terms of endearment. I heard someone once say "buckets of love" or something like that, and mockingly started to call Beau, Buckets. But it stuck and we have called each other that every since!
Since my honey is now the BIG 32 (old, I know...he could practically be my uncle..haha!) I decided to post 32 things that I love about him. It is hard to narrow the millions of reasons why down to just 32, but I will try!
1. I mean, look at him, he is attractive, gorgeous, handsome, how could I not be swooned by him daily!
2. He genuinely gets along with everyone he meets!
3. He is a great kisser. (I could go on and on about his kissing, but for sake of your gag reflexes, I will spare you the details! HA!)
4. He has a unique and funny sense of humor! He can come up with the best sayings and one liners and always get a crowd laughing!
5. We share the same love for the outdoors!
6. He is a good fisherman (Although I have out fished him on many occasions, he still has his own unique style of catching fish. In fact when we were first dating we went fishing to Woodrow 5. Before we had barely started our drive I noticed a dead grasshopper stuck to the back of his shirt. I went to pick it off and he quickly told me to leave it. I thought he was being funny, but when we got to our destination . He peeled it off of his shirt and fastened to his hook and used it for bait! Yes...he actually caught a fish with it too!)
7. He is very down-to-earth. What you see is what you get! He doesn't change his personality, or things he likes to appease others. He is not afraid to be himself!!
8. He is a wonderful breakfast cook. He cooks the kids breakfast every morning and all of us breakfast on Sundays! I love it and the kids look forward to it every morning!
9. He is outgoing! He will do and try anything!
10. He has a shoe fetish. (Ok, so I am sure he thinks he doesn't. But seriously the man has more shoes than me. Every time we go somewhere where shoes are, I usually have a pair or two in the cart for him. Although he still mostly wears the same three pair!)
11. He is a handy, fix-it, get to it, kind of guy! He can rig or fix just about anything. (Hence the Christmas post. He rigged up a slide to his motorbike to pull the kids around in the snow. So clever)
12. He is a HARD worker. He is always helping out other people. He is always working long hours and he never complains about any of it!
13. DID I MENTION HE IS HOT!!!!
14. He is one Hot motorcyclin' dude. He loves to dirt bike ride!!! And looks sawwweeeeet in his gear!!
15. He is a great ironer!! ( I have NEVER picked up an iron since we have been married. He is so great at it and insists! BONUS)
16. He loves to play board, card, and dice games!
17. He has tremendous faith and perseverance!
18. He bites his tongue when he sees something cute or gets mad! It is sooooo funny! I really love it about him!
19. He looks HOT in jeans! HAHA (enough said)
20. He has a strong testimony!
21. He is so supportive in anything I love or do!
22. He is a planner! He has talked about the white clouds since last year and still is planning what to eat, etc.
23. He is fun loving!
24. Did I mention he is a GREAT kisser? !
25. He is the BEST dad. And many tell me all the time how lucky I am to have someone who helps me with the kids as much as he does!!
26. He is motivated!
27. He is energetic!
28. He loves the Lord and puts him first in everything he does!
29. He sets a good example for me and the children!
30. He is a great gardener. He spends at least ten minutes outside watering the garden! It is hilarious!!
31. He LOVES TO CAMP!!!
32. HE IS BEAU!!! What is not to love about him?
Happy Birthday Buckets! I hope you have the best day ever!! We love you~
2 weeks ago