The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kennedy's 7th Birthday

I am so in love with this girl.
She is animated, full of life, spunky, fun-loving, sweet, and incredibly beautiful!
We had a little family party before school.
Caleb made Kennedy this purse from duct tape.
Kennedy and I planned out all the details of her party.
She wanted a Movie Party, cake and ice cream, and a photo booth like her sister had.

Here is her invitation.



 She has so many good friends.The turn out was great!

 After the movies we headed back to the house for presents, games, food, and fun!
 I totally had all these sweet kiddos in sugar overload! 
Hunter

Lukas
Brennan
Emma
Abby
Tanley
Lauren

Brooklyn

The kids all LOVED the photo booth idea and spent lots of time getting there pictures taken. 
Here are our favorites! 
 I say it all the time.....
I can't believe another year has come and gone.
I am loving this girl so much!
I just want her to stay little much longer.

What would a birthday be without a fun "Hooray! Happy Birthday" jump?


No comments: