The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sweet and Helpful Sav

What would we do without our Savanah?
Seriously transitioning to 5 children has not been super easy. It is busy, hectic, and chaotic most of the time. Savanah has definitely helped me so much. I fear that sometimes I don't even realize how much I ask of her because she never tells me no. She just does whatever we ask of her and more. She doesn't talk back, she never complains, she is just a good, thoughtful, and sweet child.
 I truly don't know what I would do without my Savanah. She is such a blessing to us. She is so close to the spirit and has such a tender spirit about her. 
She is going to be a wonderful mother someday. She is always so loving to all of her siblings.
When you ask her what she wants to be when she gets older, her reply is always 
"a mom."

I am definitely going to try to be better at expressing our thanks to her for all she does.
 

No comments: