The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Friday, July 20, 2012

Better Late then Never

I try really hard to be Supermom. But let's face the facts...some days my Supermom pants just don't fit.{O.k. maybe most days} Some days I am more like the opposite of Supermom and am Fail-all-day-long-mom. 

I have not been as good as I should be with capturing my littles while they are growing. Sometimes, because  I take so many clients pictures, the last thing I want to do is pick up my camera when I get home. 
So I am sad to say that here it is July, almost August, and I am just getting around to taking Lukas' and Caleb's birthday pictures from 3 months ago.
I guess it could be worse. I could not have done them at all.
But still I need to be more vigilant with preserving my children's childhood.
Before I know it they will be gone.
Maybe I should try to squeeze my Supermom pants on more often...snug or not. 

Here are a few from Luke's shoot.
 EDIBLE.
Oh I just love him!

No comments: