The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kanarra Falls Hike

Over Labor Day weekend we had the chance to go with our good friends the Lefevres to Kanarra Falls.
I wish I would have taken my nice camera to capture how beautiful it was. My dinky purse camera doesn't do it justice.
We didn't make it all the way to the end. We started a little late, and had a tiny newborn with us, so we just went about 3/4 of the way!









Can't wait to do all of it another time!
It was so beautiful and fun for the kids to hike in the creek!


5 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow- those were some fun updates. Looks like you are having a fabulous time! Fun pics and adorable kids!! Love it!

Christina said...

You guys sure do live life, don't ya?! I love how you are always doing things and going places. I wouldn't even know WHERE to go if I had the chance. Great pics, even if it was a purse camera. I WISH I had a small one to pack around for times like that.

Sharla Anne said...

Bonnie this looks like so much fun and very beautiful!

Becca said...

Ooh, goody. I can't wait to go there next time we come!

The Meyers said...

I love both of those hikes and I completly agree with you about Moroni not writing the "words".