The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Anniversary, Ladies Night, and Family


Beau and I celebrated our 8TH ANNIVERSARY Sunday. We celebrated all day Saturday. It really was the best day ever!


We headed down to St. George bright and early and went straight to the temple. There is something so special about the St. George Temple. It is so beautiful and rich with history. It was the perfect morning. I remembered our sealing day all to well and how beautiful and perfect it was! It was fun to reflect and go where we were eight years ago on that day!

Then we headed, of course, to our Anniversary lunch spot. Always, Red Lobster! YUMMM-O!! Seriously that mouth watering shrimp, lobster, and pasta are still making me hungry!! It was so delicious and so nice to just be together with no interruptions or children!!

We did a lot of shopping while we were there too! We just took our time and enjoyed each other. It isn't that often we get to spend the day together with no kiddos! When we drove home, neither one of us were ready for our time alone together to end. So we did some more browsing in Cedar!!

It really was the most PERFECT DAY!!! I truly am the luckiest person ever to be married to the man of my dreams. I know everyone thinks they are the luckiest...but I AM!! He makes me so happy. He is my best friend and my everything!!! Love ya Buckets!!!



Last Thursday, we also had another Fabulous LADIES NIGHT! It was themed "The Worst Christmas Sweater Ever Party"


Here is a picture of one of the Fabulous Ugly Sweaters! I kept daring those who wore the sweaters to wear them to church! HA! But nobody did!

What would I do without all these girls! I love my friendships with these ladies so much! I am grateful we find the time to get together as often as we do!! We missed lots of you though!! (Maybe next party)





What a BLAST!!!!!

Also , sorry no Christmas cards this year. I am lucky to keep my house in order these days. It is hard enough to keep up with clients so I didn't have the chance to do pictures of our family! But maybe soon!! But here are some candid shots of us and the kiddos from Sunday!!


We hope you all have VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! We love you all and enjoy the friendships we share, and each other as family!!





HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

9 comments:

Devyn said...

Happy Anniversary! And FUN FUN i love ugly sweater parties! And cute pictures from Sunday! Love you guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

{Lindsey} said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like it was a blissful day.
The GNO sweater party looked like a blast!! Crazy and silly girls, sorry I missed it.
Love the snapshots of your cute family. Hope you all have the happiest and merriest Christmas ever!
Sending lots of love ;)

Lisah said...

Merry Christmas Bon. YOu're the best friend I could ever have. I miss you like crazy!

Kellie said...

Happy Anniversary and
Merry Christmas!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are seriously one hot little family:) Merry Christmas!

anna said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I still remember how beautiful you looked in your wedding dress!!

SueAnn said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pictures!! Merry Christmas!

SueAnn said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pictures!! Merry Christmas!

Miranda said...

I am so jealous I want to steal my husband and go away for a day. Love the sweater party, hilarious!Merry Christmas!