The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baptisms

Can I just tell you how much warmth it brings to my heart to see this dad take his daughter to the LDS temple to do baptisms for the dead? 
Savanah was so excited to get to go for the first time and even more excited when Beau volunteered to come along. 

These little moments are the ones that make my heart so full of love and gratitude to my Heavenly Father. Beau is a great dad, who honors his priesthood. I hope to have many more moments like these.

 The following weekend was General Conference. I love being uplifted by our Prophet, President Monson and Apostles. 
There were so many wonderful talks. It is hard to choose favorites. 

We always make lots of finger foods and caramel apples for fall conference.
YUMMY

 This was probably one of my favorite quotes from conference.

No comments: