The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Iron Mine Race Track


One of our favorite ways to spend the weekend is to wake up early and head out to the race track or Warner Valley. The kids LOVE watching their dad ride his motorbike. Since Scarlett has made her debut in the world, Beau hasn't gotten a chance to do to much riding. So we took the opportunity to head out to the track with some friends.

 Lukas is completely in awe and seriously likes to pretend that he is "go go riding" too! 

I love that my husband has hobbies he loves! He works so hard for our family. He is one of the hardest workers I know. He puts in long hours at work, works overtime all the time, and is always the first to help a friend or neighbor out. So I know how important it is for him to be able to get to and do something he loves. 
I think the thing I love so much about my husband is that he finds the time to support me in everything I love. He drives me around to take nature pictures. He comes along on photo shoots to be with me and to help out. He always encourages me in whatever my interests are. So it is easy for me to do the same for him. I really do love watching him. It is a great way for us to be together as a family!

Here are some random photos from our morning at the Race Track.
Our friends Kurt and Farah LeFevre always bring their toy hauler and let us hang in it with them.
Our friend Derek  was there too.
Here is Beau having a great time and getting some air.

 Here are a few of Kurt...


 ...and Derek....
 Can't wait for all the fun day riding trips this summer.
Beau looks hot in his "riding outfit" haha.
{I call it riding outfits, he informed me it is gear, either way...HE IS HOT!}

No comments: