The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Summertime Fun

I know...I know....I am still far behind. But there are certain fun times as a family that I want to make sure I blog about so it will go in our book.

One of our favorite family activities is to go riding.
Beau will load up his and Caleb's bike, and I will load of snacks and toys to play in the dirt, and we head up the mountain. 
Beau and Caleb share the love of dirt bike riding and have so much fun together doing just that.
I of course get my "nature picture taking" fix and the other kiddos love to hike and play in the dirt!


LOVE this picture. These two were watching Caleb jump!

Daddy giving rides.
Best Buddies!
I love that they get to bond through things they both love!


And we saw this on our drive home!
Perfect ending to a perfect day!





No comments: