The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Settling In

We are settling in quite nicely to our new home and new little city. I never thought I would move back to the hometown I grew up in, but I am so glad we did.  The kids have so much more freedom to walk and ride their bikes and play.
It has been good for me to not be in constant "panic mode" all the time.


We love the view of where we live. You can see the foothills from our home and the windmills.
 And just a few miles up the hill we get to enjoy these views.



 It is a different kind of beauty than Cedar City. We miss the Cedar trees, red rocks, and beautiful mountains but there is something so beautiful about the open fields, endless lakes, and green lush mountains here too.

We love that we live closer to family! 

 Dylan, Lukas, and Tebbin all playing monkey's in a tree.

 I think the thing we LOVE the very most is having daddy home every night a decent hour. He has worked long hours for over 8 years, so this slower pace of life is much appreciated. 
Can you tell Scarlett loves her daddy?


 Life here is feeling a little bit more settled and it feels so nice.


No comments: