The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Baby Blessing

We were so lucky to have Dawn, Beau's mom, and his sister Holli come stay with us for Scarlett's blessing. It really meant so much to us. I am sad that I only got a few pictures of them while they were here. And for some reason can't find my pictures anywhere of Scarlett in her blessing dress. {sad...hopefully I can find the pictures and then come back and add them to this post.}
Beau always does such a beautiful job. 
I love that my husband honors his priesthood and is able to bless us all with it!
The spirit was so strong and I was quite emotional. Maybe because these are the times I miss our families so much, and partly because this was the last time we would be doing this since we know that our family is complete.

I feel so blessed that the Lord has entrusted Beau and I with 5 of his precious children.
We love them so much. Our hearts are so full!

Here are a few pictures from Saturday when the kids just played outside all day.
Carter and Caleb played air soft war all day long.
Of course Luke was out on his bike.
Savanah and Brilee did chalk people all over the driveway.

I also got to do my niece Brilee's pictures while they were here. 

 Can't wait for them to visit again!

No comments: