The sweetest things in life, aren't things......

Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday




I cannot believe that Kenny celebrated her 4th birthday last month.
She is such a fun loving, vivacious and spirited child!


We had a fun family party. Full of lots of presents and laughter at her classic "Kennedy" reactions.

She is always so grateful for toys and loved everything she got!


Daddy made her a special kitty cake just like she asked.

He did a great job too.


Happy Birthday Princess!

We love you so much. You enrich our lives with laughter.

Our days are brighter because of your spunky personality.

We love you sister!

7 comments:

The Coonsters said...

What a sweetheart. We missed you guys at the Halloween party. give the kids hugs and kisses for me.

Kate Call said...

how much do i love that your husband made that cake... that is too cute, i'm afraid of what jeremy would come up with if he were in charge of something like that, he's not the most creative guy in the world ;) ... anyway..he did a great job on the kitty! you're kids are growing up .. its crazy how fast time flies the older we get.. scary, but so fun.

Jill said...

Wow, Beau made the cake! That's awesome! I haven't ever had the pleasure of meeting Kennedy but I feel like I do just through your blog. She seems like such a fun, although somewhat lively, child. :)

Anonymous said...

wow! that's big points he made the cake! that's way better then i would of done. what a lucky little girl. happy birthday!

Nikki said...

Bon...She is soooo Stinkin' cute. Probably one of my favorites to tease:) Happy Birthday Kennedy!!! (just a little late:)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love the kitty cake. Way to go Rainbow! Never has that name been more fitting, hahaha! I hope you had a happy birthday Kenny, I love you!

Katie Lee said...

She is so adorable! I miss her cute and sassy personality! We miss your whole family. I wish we could be there for Thanksgiving!